This Girl Rawx !

This Girl Rawx !
Me : Something You can Never Be .

Saturday 23 April 2011

Oh M. Gee !!

It's been like a thooooousand years since I last updated my blOgger yaw !

I tried to, using my laptop . . But I just can't access my account without clearing cache and cookies , IDK what the hell is that . Ha-Ha . Whatever .

Ok , here's the thing . Erm . 21st Apr .

Happy . Going back home .
Sad . Didn't get to go to Bieber's conc . Goshh !!!
Worse . The JB ticket was MISSING . No, GONE . Like : DEAD .URGGH !! I was like : Dude , WTH!?
Calm . Texting with friends , FB (gnirob, though) ROOM ! My heaven on Earth ! Home : ROOM .
Relaxed . Sleep . LONG sleep . This kind of sleep I can never get at HOSTEL . zzZZ .

22nd Apr .

Hurt . To anyone who knows what this day mean to me , do understand .

I didn't mean to ignore any of you . I'm just STILL sad of what happened in 2009 .
 .
Fine . No stress , a day with smiles . (Opposite)

23rd Apr . Today .

I feel okay . No stress , unlike yesterday . Such crazy day it was , YESTERDAY .
I learn from my mistakes . It makes me a better person .

Erm . I really want to share more , but my dad is waiting for me to give him back his 'PRECIOUS' laptop .

So , TooDLes !

p.s. HAPPY 23rd , sis FIZA ACH :DD hhe !

No comments:

Post a Comment