This Girl Rawx !

This Girl Rawx !
Me : Something You can Never Be .

Sunday 1 May 2011

Bak2Scho0l

Heyy there strangers and un-strangers .

Today, I'm giong back to school . Sabah Science Secondary School . 
Sekolah Budak Pandai . . ( awch ! )

Yeah . 

Try'na let myself think rationally about my real purpose of going to school .
My parents wont send me there to cry and beg to come home because I don't like it there ,

They send me there to STUDY .

So, a reminder to us all .

Don't think too -cincai- about school . Especially barding school .

Just do what we're obliged to do . Do what is right .
Change the ultimate perspective to : I am RIGHT to be here .

Instead of ' THIS PLACE IS HELL !! '

I did thought of it that way , but I'm kinda sorry for so .
Now , I'm trying to LIKE school . Whatsoever :)

Hha . So gotta go packing . Haven't packed anything yet . 

Ehhe :p BTW, I stayed at Ika's house . Hhe .

Toodes . Muahx !

Love always , Hana .

No comments:

Post a Comment