This Girl Rawx !

This Girl Rawx !
Me : Something You can Never Be .

Monday 6 June 2011

Nothingnesx

 Hye :3

I am extremely happy now . Especially Yesterday . Not everybody knows what makes me happy actually ..

5th June : Happy :))

The point is , I'm in love with Nothingnesx now .
Because this thing's jusx have that spell . Magically putting a cheerful smile on my face .
Ha-ha .

Whatever . Oke , about this NOTHINGNESX .

It's actually the kind of feeling when NOTHING makes you feel .

But , here's what i can say about it . Not much , but it's

......... erm , ..
I feel nothing .
It's not right , honestly , but it's not wrong either .
So I don't really feel like I'm doing a huge sin , or a good deed .
Not everybody will like what I did , does , or will do ..
So , it's a nothing . Whatsoever :)

This is my life , my Nothingnesx .
I . MY . ME . MINE .

And I don't give a damn of whatchu hv 2 say about it .
WHATSOEVER .

Lotsa Luv , Hana :D

Toodles !

No comments:

Post a Comment